In Nigeria, affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. This means promoting other people’s products or services and earning a commission once you make sales. This type of business comes with a unique link called an affiliate link that tracks your every sale and awards you a commission on any successful sales. There are many affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria, but in this article, we will discuss those platforms that stand out, how they work, and how you can join them.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is an online business where an affiliate (you) earns a commission for promoting another person’s product or service. You promote the product or service by sharing a unique affiliate link; if someone makes a purchase using that link, you earn a commission.
Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms in Nigeria
As the affiliate marketing industry keeps growing, many affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria pay high commissions, and we will discuss this below. Here are the best affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria:
1. Konga Affiliate Program
Konga is one of Nigeria’s largest online e-commerce platforms. Nigeria Konga affiliate program offers a commission of up to 9% per sale. They provide their affiliates with marketing materials such as banners, text links, and product feeds to help them promote their products.
2. Expertnaire affiliate Platform
Expertnaire is another popular online affiliate platform in Nigeria, and they offer an affiliate program that allows affiliates to earn as high as 40% commission per sale. They also validate all Digital products before making them available to affiliates. As an affiliate, be rest assured that all courses on Expertnaire undergo quality checks.
3. Offcamp affiliate Platform
Offcamp is the best affiliate marketing platform in Nigeria. It allows you to earn direct and indirect as an affiliate. When your subaffiliate makes a sale, you also earn a commission.
Top Affiliate Marketers In Nigeria
4. Stakecut affiliate Platform
Stakecut affiliate marketing platform allows you to earn a commission by promoting another person’s product. How to use stakecut, a newly registered affiliate can simply pick a product from the stakecut marketplace and earn commissions by promoting his/her unique affiliate link.
5. Selar affiliate Platform
Selar affiliate platform offers multicurrency options, selar accepts affiliates from any part of the world, and Selar can pay them in their local bank account or via PayPal.
6. Digitstem affiliate Platform
Digitstem is an online affiliate platform that allows affiliates to earn in foreign currencies like dollars. They offer different digital products that pay a commission as high as 50% on successful sales. They provide affiliates with a dashboard to track their earning.
Who can join affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria?
Anyone can join affiliate marketing in Nigeria. You don’t need any experience or qualifications to become an affiliate marketer. All you need is a platform to promote the products or services and a desire to earn money.
What is the highest-paying affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria?
Offcamp is the highest paying affiliate platform in Nigeria. The affiliate commission rate depends on the affiliate platform and the product you want to promote. On the offcamp affiliate platform, you can earn as high as 50% on each successful sale. Offcamp offers different income streams, like earning directly or indirectly from your sub-affiliate. That is, when your sub-affiliate makes sales, you will also earn.
Where can I learn affiliate marketing in Nigeria?
They are many online courses that teach affiliate marketing like:
1. Gpac affiliate marketing Course:
The offcamp team owns this course, you will learn how to generate organic traffic through Twitter, Nairaland, and Facebook
2. 72IG Affiliate course
This is an affiliate marketing course is own by Toyin Omotosho. This course will teach you everything about affiliate marketing.
What are the benefits of Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria
- Affiliate marketing comes with a lot of benefits. In affiliate marketing you need little to start, you don’t need to create a product or handle the delivery. All you need to do is just keep promoting this product and earn your commission.
- Affiliate marketing is one of the online businesses you can do with just a smartphone. It allows you to work from anywhere in the world and sell to the world as long as you have a smartphone.
- Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn passive income. For example on the offcamp affiliate platform. Once your subaffiliate makes sales, you will also earn some commission without actively promoting any product.
How Does Affiliate Marketing works
At this stage, I believe you already know what affiliate marketing is all about. Below is step by step on how affiliate marketing works.
- Register as an affiliate: First thing to do is to sign up as an affiliate on the offcamp affiliate platform, Offcamp affiliate program is one of the best affiliate platforms in Nigeria with one of the highest commission rates and also allows you to earn indirectly from other sub-affiliates on any of their sales.
- Copy your affiliate Link: Your Affiliate link is the unique link you will be using to promote the product or services.
- Promote your affiliate link: Without promoting your affiliate link, you won’t make any sales, Promotion is the most vital aspect of affiliate marketing. This is the only way to get people to know what you are selling, which will later lead to sales.
- Earn: when someone finally clicks on your affiliate link and makes a purchase, you earn a commission for the sale. The commission varies from product to product. Some vendors give out commissions of more than 50%.
How to Start Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria
To start affiliate marketing in Nigeria, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Select an affiliate platform that aligns with your niche and interests. Examples of these Platforms are: Offcamp, Expertnaire, and Selar
2. Sign up for the affiliate program and create an account.
3. Pick a Product, copy your unique affiliate link, and start marketing.
4. Promote the product using your affiliate link.
5. Earn a commission for every sale you made through your referral link.
Tips for success in affiliate marketing for beginners
Here are some tips to help you succeed in affiliate marketing for Beginners:
- Choose the right affiliate Platform: Choosing the right one is first if you want to succeed as an affiliate. Pick a platform that aligns with your goals, has a high commission, and has a good community..
- Build an audience: Next is to start building your audience. Without an audience, nobody will know what you are promoting. Build an audience by creating content that appeals to your target audience. This can be in the form of blog posts, videos, or social media content.
- Be transparent: What most Affiliate marketer beginners need is transparency. Be transparent with your audience on the product you are promoting. Tell them the benefits and challenges they will face when they pay for this product.
- Provide value: People need help to come and buy. They will first trust, and the easiest way to gain their trust is when you share valuable content with your audience by creating high-quality content that informs, educates, or entertains them; this can be through organizing webinars, and free WhatsApp classes, free posts/articles. This will increase your credibility and trustworthiness.
- Track your results: Use analytics to track your results and adjust your strategy accordingly. Pick the one that works and throw out the ones that don’t. This will help you identify what’s working and what’s not.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make passive in Nigeria, especially now the Country’s economy is going down fast. By promoting products or services through affiliate links, you can earn a commission for each sale made through your affiliate link. There are many Top affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria, and the ones we discussed above are some of the Best to sign up with.
FAQs on Affiliate Marketing Platforms in Nigeria
What is Affiliate marketing all about?
Affiliate marketing in simple terms means selling other people product and services, you get paid a commission any time you makes sales.
Do you need a website to do affiliate marketing?
A2. No, you don’t need to have a website to join affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria. You can promote the products or services through social media handles like Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok.
Can you do an affiliate without showing your face?
Yes, most affiliate products don’t require you to show your face when marketing. Examples of these products are Software, Theme and courses.
How much commission can I earn through affiliate marketing?
Your affiliate marketing commission rate varies depending on the product. Some product owners offer a commission of up to 50% on each sale, while others offer a commission of up to 20%. On offcamp affiliate platform, you can earn as high as 70%
Which affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria pays the most?
Offcamp affiliate platform is one of the affiliates that reward her user in 2 ways. When they make sales and when their subaffiliate make sales.
Is affiliate marketing Legit?
Yes, affiliate marketing is a legit Online business. You earn a commission any time someone pays for the product or services you are promoting. You will always get paid.
How fast can you make money with affiliate marketing?
It depends on several factors, such as the quality of your content, the size of your audience, and the commission rate. Some people start earning money within a few weeks, while others may take several months.
Can you join multiple affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria at once?
Yes, you can join multiple affiliate marketing platforms at once. However, it’s important to choose programs that align with your niche and interests to avoid being overwhelming.