What is Offcamp?
Offcamp is a platform that pays members just for promoting digital products on its platform, through affiliate marketing.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing. You’ve probably heard of it. Maybe you’ve even tried it. Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of digital marketing, where you refer someone to any online product. When that person buys the product based on your recommendation, you receive a commission.
This commission varies from ₦500 to ₦5000, depending on what product you are promoting.
Here is how affiliate marketing works in 4 simple steps:
- You join an affiliate program (Here is a list to get started)
- You pick a product to promote (You will get a unique affiliate link)
- You share the link via Social media, Blog, YouTube videos, Facebook ads or any other form
- When someone makes a purchase, you earn a handsome affiliate commission.
Steps to register an affiliate account with offcamp
- Click on HEREto register now
- Fill the form on the next page with personal Information
- Read the terms and condition for application
- Click on the register button to process your registration
- Your account will be reviewed and approved as soon as possible.
OFFCAMP SPECIAL FEATURES:
With offcamp, whenever you refer someone, and that person was able to make sales, you will also earn a commission. So what this means is that you can earn money even without making sales provided your referrals are making sales.